I am happy to inform you that our dance classes will resume at the hall on Tuesday 2nd of February.
Please, if you have a smartphone with a store app feature find ‘Service Victoria’ app and install. This will enable you to enter the hall quickly by scanning the ‘QR’ code. A sign-in book will also be available.
I am informed that the ‘QR’ code scanning will enable us to have more people in the hall, but our expected numbers will fit in anyway.
If you do not have anyone to assist you in finding and installing the Services Victoria app … I can hopefully help you.
- It will be hard, but no physical greetings (i.e., no hugging), lets stick to elbows.
- Whilst masks need to be worn in the hall, they are not required whilst dancing as per DHHS regulations.
- For social distancing, masks must be worn whilst sitting/chatting in the hall.
- We are washing hands and sanitizer will be available at the door, please use on arrival.
- Bring your own drinks as the kitchen facilities will be closed.
- If you are unwell, please stay home … we will be thinking of you.
Look forward to seeing you all, hopefully we can all do the right thing and keep our classes open.